Re: [AMBER] how do MM_PBSA without water

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 09:18:53 -0400

Simply adding 'intial_traj=1' in the &general namelist of the MMPBSA.py
input file will take care of this for you.

This isn't much more complicated using mm_pbsa.pl either. In the .MAKECRD
section make sure you set 'BOX' as 'NO' and then just fill in the rest of
the information as explained in the AMBER Manual (start frame, end frame,
ligand atom numbers, receptor atom numbers, etc). Note that this section is
only used when generating snapshots (GC) is turned on (i.e. set to 1).

Good luck!

-Bill