Re: [AMBER] BOND TYPE corrections

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:02:20 -0500

I apologize for the typos, I was tired last nite :-) ...

I meant R-O-PO3 (2-), where the three terminal oxygens are equivalent and
are all the same charge because of resonance delocalization.

The amber99 atom types are R-OS-P(O2)3

The amber99 bond lengths are:

OS-P 1.622 angstroms
P-O2 1.480 angstroms for each of the three P-O2 bonds

note the longer bond length for the OS-P single bond.
Hope this helps, and sorry for the confusion!

Dean