RE: [AMBER] PMEMD.CUDA on GTX275

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 23:31:54 -0700

Hi Peter,

> do you already have an idea when amber 11 will be out? In one week, 2
> months, 6 months? I'm impatiently waiting ;)

It is above my paygrade but I will say 'LESS' than 2 weeks is the hope.

> I also wanted to know if anyone tested the current cuda code (and the
> future amber 11) on the new Fermi architecture and if in your opinion
> the
> code should work nicely on these new cards.

Yes, I have one in my test machine. It works great! Benchmarks for C1060 and C2050 for AMBER 11 will be posted on the website in a few days.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Assistant Research Professor |
| San Diego Supercomputer Center |

Note: Electronic Mail is not secure, has no guarantee of delivery, may not be read every day, and should not be used for urgent or sensitive issues.