RE: [AMBER] PMEMD.CUDA on GTX275

From: Peter Schmidtke <pschmidtke.mmb.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:14:38 +0200

Dear Ross,

do you already have an idea when amber 11 will be out? In one week, 2
months, 6 months? I'm impatiently waiting ;)
I also wanted to know if anyone tested the current cuda code (and the
future amber 11) on the new Fermi architecture and if in your opinion the
code should work nicely on these new cards.

All the best.

--
Peter Schmidtke