Re: Re: [AMBER] Does the frequency of output affect MD simulation in AMBER10?

From: Jianing <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:25:28 +0800 (CST)

I have rerun the dynamic simulation, with less often output. Now, a half of the large trajectory is obtained. The results seem reasonable, and not change so much. It seems that data accurecy is so important in MD simulation.

>and gradual release of restraints

I have read Tutorial A4:NMR Refinement of a DNA Duplex. Is this enough to performing a simulation with gradual release of restraints. Would you please introduce me some references about gradual release of restraints.

Thank you all for the help, best regards!

Jianing

ÔÚ2010-04-14 10:46:52£¬"Carlos Simmerling" <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> дµÀ£º