[AMBER] 1-4 EEL

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 04:44:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,

I am facing this error in my system during minimisation which is made
by joining the residues.1-4 EEL is very high. how I can change virtual
box size. My system is not breaking in constituent residues. Is this
due to the reason my residues charge derivation is not correct? Net
charge of the system being 0.0010018. My residues are having charge of
0.000002, but large number of residues when joined together generate
the charge of 0.001. Is the large 1-4eel value, due to net charge not
being close to zero (0.00006)?

NSTEP
ENERGY
RMS
GMAX
NAME    NUMBER

    150
-4.4854E+07     3.5453E+11
2.9984E+13
O1       7650

 BOND    =    14042.8945
ANGLE   =    19616.0792
DIHED      =     7618.1747

 VDWAALS =    12679.3423
EEL     =    19162.7085
HBOND
=        0.0000

 1-4 VDW =     5502.1137  1-4 EEL =
*************  RESTRAINT
=        0.0000

 Frac coord min, max:
-74352.1646571339
1254553.54504669

 The system has extended beyond

     the extent of the virtual box.

 Restarting sander will recalculate

    a new virtual box with 30 Angstroms

    extra on each side, if there is a

    restart file for this configuration.

 SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)

 Atom out of bounds. If a restart has been written,

 restarting should resolve the error

please suggest

regards,

JIomm