Re: [AMBER] loadmol2 Segmentation fault

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:51:11 +0200

Dear Rui Li,

I more carefully check this mol2 file...

- Why the three "F" do not have the same charge value ? My feeling is
that these three F are chemically equivalent, so their charge value
should be equivalenced.

- Why the two methylene groups of the cyclopropane group are not
chemically equivalent ? once again, my understanding is that the
corresponding charge values should be equivalent.

See attached image.

regards, Francois