Re: [AMBER] distrbuting an excess charge

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 06:16:30 -0400

I would suggest trying to perform some kind of resp fit on a capped
version of this residue that restrains the net charge of the caps to
be 0, or something like that (and therefore all electrons on the
residue of interest are captured). R.E.D. is useful in this regard,
and there are numerous tutorials on their website to help with this
exact problem.

Good luck!
Jason