[AMBER] problem with XLEAP on X-client run on windows machine...

From: Babu Kannappan <babu.kannappan.anu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:22:37 +1000

Hi,
I am a new amber user. I am trying to use XLEAP on windows. I could
open it from remote machine using cygwin, Xming or X-win32 but am not
able to access the menus on tool bars. I see the menu when I click on
File, Edit and Verbosity tabs, but cannot click on any of the options in
the menus. Other GUI softwares from the same remote machine works very
well. Any suggestions on what could be the problem and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance
Babu