Re: [AMBER] regGB

From: maya maya <harish.maya83.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 12:07:53 +0530

Dear Amber !

 I have tried the junction structure using both igb =1 and igb=2 ,
In both the cases the junction was very stable for 2 to 3 nanoseconds and
then it started to open up from the
closed state and it stayed for some 4 ns and after that it came out as 2 + 2
duplexes and the duplexes had only 3-4 base pairs
paring to each other and the other are far apart it has 10 Base pairs .

I have a doubt , how should one procede for the formation of the duplexex
is it posible by gb ,

 i tried its not working !

what one can do !

regards