RE: [AMBER] multiconformational RESP fitting with antechamber

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:54:41 -0700

Hi Miranda,

I was not aware that antechamber can do multiple conformational fits, or
even multi-orientational fits and I have certainly never tried it. However
the program R.E.D. is capable of doing this and more so you may want to
consider using that to do your multi-conformational runs.

http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/

All the best
Ross