Re: [AMBER] Problems during AMBER 10 compilation.

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:55:01 -0400

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010, Zuzanna K. ƚcigacz wrote:

> As far as I can see it does not shows in make because Makefile of sys.o does
> not include config_amber.h but config.h

Well, amber10/src/lib/Makefile definitely includes ../config_amber.h (I just
checked vs. the actual tar file on the web site. The change was made many
months before the release. This is probably one of the weird things that
will never be resolved.

> I have added -Dsecond=ambsecond to config.h as well:
>
> [r25] ~/amber10/src/lib > make -n sys.o
> cpp -traditional -P -DNO_SANDER_DIVCON -DBINTRAJ -Dsecond=ambsecond sys.f >
> _sys.f
> gfortran -c -O0 -Dsecond=ambsecond -o sys.o _sys.f
>
> Yet still sys.a doesn't include that symbol.

If all you did was remake sys.o, then there is no reason for sys.a to be
changed. At this point, I don't think remote debugging will be of any more
use -- maybe someone with local access to your machine can look over your
shoulder.

....dac