Re: [AMBER] Regarding RDF calculation in Ptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 08:04:31 -0400

Hello Aneesh,

Just to check, have you look at your system after you have applied the
center/image commands (i.e. put a trajout command after the center and image
commands and check the output trajectory) to visually make sure the RDF you
are getting makes sense? Sometimes the image command doesn't work exactly
the way you think it might.

-Dan