[AMBER] Confirm compiling Amber10/Tools1.3 breaks with intel v 11.1?

From: Trevor Gokey <tgokey.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:34:26 -0700

   Hey everyone, I'm getting no luck compiling with the newest intel compilers. Everything but pmemd compiles but all of the tests for the othe r programs fail somewhere. Pmemd complains about a global variable not havi ng an explicit type in pme_setup.fpp. I'm just assuming to avoid v1= 1.1
   for now? I was successfully (I think) able to change the config files t= o
   properly link to the MKL, but perhaps v11.1 does work and the error is in my linking.
   Trevor