[AMBER] Calculating Amber Force fields from Wikipedia

From: <whimsica.aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 09:46:22 -0400

 I'm writing a small molecular dynamics system for students and would like to try using amber forces in a simulation.
 On wikipedia it says that the amber force field can be calculated using

and the parameters of the force field (e.g. force constants, equilibrium bondlengths and angles, charges). Peptide, protein and nucleic acid parameters are provided byparameter sets with names beginning with "ff" and containing a twodigit year number, for instance "ff99"

Could someone please point me to the parameter file(s) that would including everything necessary to use this equation.
I'm writing a small molecular dynamics system for students and would like to try using amber forces in a simulation.

Thanks,

Daniel Savage
CinematicSciences