Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py problem

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:53:57 -0400

The solvated prmtop is used by ptraj to remove water molecules and ions. The
best guess masks for the receptor and ligand are determined by trying to
locate the ligand residue sequence (found in ligand.prmtop) within the
complex.prmtop residue framework. Thus, it sounds like this should work for
your system correctly as long as the ligand and receptor are in the same
orders with respect to one another in the solvated_complex.prmtop and
complex.prmtop files.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller