Re: [AMBER] Various Errors in Tests

From: Philipp Marquetand <philipp.marquetand.ens.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:19:08 +0100

Thank you very much, I compiled with ifort and now almost every test
has been passed.
The only problem which rests is in the parallel.EVB tests:
poh_dbonds_umb_dg_UFF_3DG works but
poh_dbonds_umb_dg_UFF_9DG fails with program error (Segmentation
fault, no further information found)
What can be the reason?

By the way, I think it is bizarre that configure for AmberTools with
icc uses g77 as Fortran compiler and amber configured with ifort uses
gcc as C compiler.
Why don't you stay with the intel compiler suite, when it is selected?

Best,
Philipp