Re: [AMBER] neb/amber 10

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 15:57:13 -0500

the NEB implementation in Amber10 is not really designed for large systems.
It will become very inefficient, and also puts limits on some variables that
apparently weren't considered when the codes were written.
Amber11 will have an entirely new NEB implementation that has been tested on
systems of tens of thousands of atoms.
if you send the top few lines of your NEB prmtop I can see if there is
anything that might get around this, but I would guess it's that your system
is just too large for this kind of NEB. Amber11 will not have problems with
it.