Re: [AMBER] AmberTools1.3 installation error

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:21:05 -0500

On Wed, Mar 03, 2010, Anna Dejardin wrote:

> I tried replacing cp -p with mv in the Makefile. But now when I run
> tests it seems to stop short and the final message it prints is this error:
>
> cd antechamber/top2mol2 && ./Run.top2mol2
>
> Cannot open atom type corresponding file
> /homes/acd/amber11:/dat/antechamber/ATOMTYPE_CHECK.TAB, exit
                ^^^^^^^^^

The error message is pretty clear (by Amber standards!). It can't find
the file in question, which is not surprising, since it has a ":" in its
name. My best guess is that your AMBERHOME variable is incorrect, probably
set to "/homes/acd/amber11:" rather than "/homes/acd/amber11".

See if that helps....dac