Re: [AMBER] AmberTools1.3 installation error

From: Anna Dejardin <anna.dejardin.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 11:47:28 +0000

Hi All,

I tried replacing cp -p with mv in the Makefile. But now when I run
tests it seems to stop short and the final message it prints is this error:

cd antechamber/top2mol2 && ./Run.top2mol2

 Cannot open atom type corresponding file
/homes/acd/amber11:/dat/antechamber/ATOMTYPE_CHECK.TAB, exit
  ./Run.top2mol2: Program error
make: *** [test.antechamber] Error 1

Any ideas what's up?

Thanks!!