Re: [AMBER] Problem with translate restrt file

From: Ivan Gladich <igladich.purdue.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 13:00:06 -0500

Thank you Jason but it still does not work.
I did like this

ambpdb -p topol.pdb <restrt >my.pdb

translate -i my.pdb -f pdb -c translate -vx 0 -vy 0 -vz 20 -o initial.pdb

ptraj <topol.pdb
trajin initial.pdb
trajout coord_trans [restrt]

Now the coordinates are translate in the z-axes and they are written in
an unformatted way.So I fixed in the initialization file of sander the
option ntx=2
Sander is not able to restart with the new coord_trans and with the old
topol.pdb
With this new coordinate file and it provides an error of

At line 2216 of file _ew_setup.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad value during floating point read

-------