Re: [AMBER] Charge protocol for OLP, HYP

From: Emmanuel Baribefe Naziga <baribefe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:29:55 -0700

Thanks Francios, Lachele

Another question please. My goal is to simulate a glycosilated proline like
peptide using GLYCAM parameters for the sugar hence the questions about the
charge derivation methodology of OLP etc. I would like to ask to confirm
that using a vdW and NB scaling of 1.0 as is recommended for use with GLYCAM
is the ideal thing to in this case since the charge derivation is somewhat
more GLYCAM oriented.

Many thanks.

Emmanuel.