RE: [AMBER] Periodic Boundary in AMBER(PMEMD) GPU Acceleration support ?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:22:09 -0800

Hi Hiromasa,

Right now the patch for AMBER 10 provides on GB support. Full GPU support
(NVIDIA) including GB and PME will be available as part of the upcoming
AMBER 11 release. I will be putting together documentation and benchmarks
for both current Tesla and new Fermi cards in the next month or so. We have
PME working in our development version and are in the final phases of
testing and validation.

Stay tuned.

All the best
Ross