Re: [AMBER] chamber - psf/pdb from VMD

From: Mark Williamson <mjw.sdsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:41:08 -0800

Alan wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> So, let me say if I add a patch in chamber that would accept a flag in the
> input command where I would "affirm" the input psf is x-plor format (rather
> than let chamber to guess it), with other appropriate modifications, it
> would in principle work, wouldn't it?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Alan
>
> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 07:27, Balazs Jojart <jojartb.gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Alan,

Sure, if all is good and it all works, I'll apply your patch. You might
find the following commands in charmm useful in testing:

        !write charmm psf
        open unit 1 form write name .name.psf
        write psf card unit 1
        close unit 1

        !write xplor psf
        open unit 1 form write name .name.psf.xplor
        write psf card xplor unit 1
        close unit 1

regards,

Mark