Re: [AMBER] mm-pbsa receptor and ligand masking

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 07:52:54 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for reply :-)

regards;
JIomm

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] mm-pbsa receptor and ligand masking
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 2:32 PM

Hello,

The version on the tutorial website has just been updated within the last
few days. We will definitely start adding a 'date-modified' to this
tutorial. However, there is also a date last modified at the beginning of
each python file to give you an idea of when those files were uploaded.

If you download those files and place them in the appropriate directories
they should overwrite the version that you currently have. Therefore, you
should run the test to make sure everything still checks out appropriately
before moving forward with your calculations.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller III