Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault with xleap while loading a leaprc

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:27:55 -0500

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010, Nicolas Sapay wrote:

> There is not copy paste error. The error message is really:
>
> /home/software/amber11/dat/reslib/al_nucleic94.liib
>
> The weird thing is that "al_nucleic94.liib is mentionned nowhere in the
> any file of the amber11/src/nab/ directory.

I agree it is weird. You could try using the strings command on the
"duplex" executable, e.g.:

cd amber11/test/nab
nab -o duplex duplex.nab
strings duplex | grep "lib" # or grep "liib"

But this may be a symptom of memory overruns or something. What compiler
are you using (and which version, e.g. "gcc -v").

....dac