[AMBER] amoeba--Too many dipole_dipole interactions for allocated

From: Dian Jiao <oscarjiao.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:25:45 -0700

Hi all,

I was running simulation with amoeba force field. It is a very small system
~2000 atoms.

The first 2ns was done ok. But when I restarted the simulation after that,
it kept dying due to "Too many dipole_dipole interactions for allocated".
And everytime I restarted the job where it stopped, it would run for a while
and then died again for the same reason. So in principle, I could continue
the simulation to no matter how long I want but it just does not look right
to me. What is causing that? Is it memory related?

Dian