[AMBER] sander compilation

From: s. Bill <s_bill36.yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 01:23:47 +0000 (GMT)

Dear AMBERI was trying to recompile sander only, but I got the following errors:
mv libdivcon.a ../src/qmmm/make[2]: Leaving directory `/scratch//amber10/src/dcqtp/mod'make[1]: Leaving directory `/scratch/amber10/src/dcqtp'./checkserconfError: ../config_amber.h is not set up for serial compilationmake: *** [checkserconf] Error 1

I know this is due to my config_amber file is configured for parallel compilation.So, I was wondering, should I recompile sander serial in first and then in parallel? Or these errors can be ignored?I did the following step:cd $AMBER/src/sandermake cleanmake sander
Thanks in advanceS. Bill