Re: [AMBER] question about how to fix the number of water molecule

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:40:14 -0500 (EST)

One way of doing is by creating a tleap scripts and playing with the
cutoff value until it satisfies the water numbers. You can also write your
own perl script to remove the unwanted water molecules, but I think the
first method is better.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Hutchison Hall B#10 - Department of Chemistry =
   = - University of Rochester =
   = 585-275-6766 (office) - =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =