Re: [AMBER] Energy Minimization of a Complex

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 19:53:49 -0600

Hi Muhammad,

The problem is that the mol2 format that is produced by antechamber has atom
types that are appropriate for input into the leap program only.

In order to produce a mol2 file using antechamber that is produces the
"typical" Sybyl mol2 atom types, you need to change the output flag:

"... to display molecules properly
in software packages other than LEaP and gleap, one needs to assign atom
types using the '-at sybyl' flag rather than using the default gaff atom
types. "

--from the Ambertools manual.

Good luck!

Dean
--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507