Re: [AMBER] About the err of antechamber's tutorial!

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:27:27 +0100

Dear Aurum,

If you use R.E.D., provide a P2N input file, describe the atoms
involved in the intra-molecular charge constraints (i.e. you use the
INTRA-MCC keyword), you will automatically generate a central fragment
for your target amino-acid in a single step. At the end you get a FF
library in the mol2 file format.

See tutorials .
     http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-1.php#10
     http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#15