Re: [AMBER] Tutorial for Glycoprotein simulation

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:34:15 -0500

Simulation methods for glycoproteins are discussed in Section 3.5.3 of
the AmberTools 1.3 manual. The discussion there is fairly detailed.
You should also see the rest of section 3.5 as well as section 2.8.
That documentation is as close to a tutorial as we have.

We do have an online builder that can work for many glycoproteins.
The site is pretty easy to use. We've been upgrading it recently,
though, so please send an email to glycan.gmail.com if you have
trouble.

Online glycopritein builder: http://glycam.ccrc.uga.edu/ccrc/gp/

:-) Lachele

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 6:08 PM, Siddharth Rastogi
<siddharthrastogi08.gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear AMBER users,
>
> I am going to simulate a glycoprotein.
> Is there any tutorial for this type of simulation in AMBER.
> Please let me know about it.
>
> Thank you for your suggestions.
>
> --
> Siddharth Rastogi