Re: [AMBER] sander.MPI running only on one node in parallel mode ?

From: Ross Walker <rosscwalker.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:54:14 -0800

Hi Imtiaz

 From what you describe it looks like sander is doing exactly what you
asked it to, run on one node.

I see no mpirun or mpiexec in front of the executable argument. Check
the docs for your cluster for the exact argument but it should look
something like:

mpirun -np 16 --machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE $AMBERHOME/exe/sander.MPI

This runs 16 mpi threads which should, if your queing system built the
machine file right, run over 4 nodes, 4 on each node.

Good luck
Ross