Re: [AMBER] Potential bug in TI softcore code of AMBER 11

From: Hugh Heldenbrand <helde010.umn.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:21:42 -0600

Hi all,

I just wanted to follow up on this issue to the list. The problem was
not reproducible by others, and was resolved for me when I compiled a
more recent checkout on my machine. So it would seem to be something
mysterious about that compilation that need not concern other AMBER users.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

-Hugh Heldenbrand