Re: [AMBER] Potential bug in TI softcore code of AMBER 11

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 04:13:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

thanks for reporting, that does sound troublesome. Between the times you
mentioned, I have checked in new code to treat softcore electrostatics
interactions. But the calculations you did before probably had zero
charges on all softcore atoms anyway, so that shouldnt be the cause for
trouble...

Can you send me (steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu, not the whole list) the
smallest possible test case where the vlimit problem occurs, along with
your input files?

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher