RE: [AMBER] workshop

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:50:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

the 26th-30th of April dates are pretty fixed by now and wont change
anymore unless some major catastrophe occurs. I am working on the last
bits of the website and will put it online no later than next week and
annouce that on the mailing list. This website will be the place to
register. There is no limited deadline to do so, but participant slots
will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher
BioMaps Institute