Re: [AMBER] TI with soft core potentials

From: Samuel Genheden <samuel.genheden.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 14:30:07 +0100

First of all, we have tested two +2->+1 mutation and we have the same
problem with both mutation.

Secondly, when doing a +2->+2 or +1->+1 mutation we got in the worst
case about 5kJ/mol difference, compared to experiment, while with the
+2->+1 mutation got a 30 kJ/mol difference compared to experiment.

/ Samuel