Re: [AMBER] Installing AMBER 10 on OSX Snow Leopard

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 07:43:45 -0500

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010, George Tzotzos wrote:

> I've installed AmberTools 1.3 (parallel/open MPI) on an iMac 4 core
> machine running Snow Leopard. AmberTools 1.3 passes the installation
> tests.
>
> However, I encounter problems installing AMBER 10. AmberTools
> is installed in amber11 directory. Amber 10 unpacks in amber10
> directory. Need I merge the two directories or is there another
> procedure?

Download AmberTools-1.2 from
http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools-1.2.tar.bz2, and install that into the
same directory tree as Amber10. Then follow the instructions for installing
the 1.2 version.

We apologize that these instructions were not made clear in the material you
received with Amber10.

...dac