Re: [AMBER] test.MMPBSA_Nmode

From: Antonija Tomić <Antonija.Tomic.irb.hr>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:17:41 +0100

Dear Ray,

After I've taken a look at nmode_lig.1.in file I've seen:

  &data

   ntx = 0,

   ntrun = 1, nvect = 0,

   drms = 1,

   dielc = 4.0, idiel = 0,

   scnb = 2.0, scee = 1.2

  &end

END

I think that the problem lies in ntx=0. When I change ntx=0 in ntx=1
everything works very well.
Also I have managed to finish successfully test:MMPBSA_Nmode (like you
said with few numbers not exactly reproduced).
I hope that this is a good way of solving my problem.

All the best,
Antonija