[AMBER] Thanks , Ross!

From: song_jianing_hi <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:16:16 +0800 (CST)

Hi Ross,

Thank you very much for your help.

You know, this is the first time I write to AMBER list .

I'm so worried whether there will be someone who will give me some advice and help me out of trouble.

You are so kind to give a detailed answer.

I'm so exited and enormously grateful for your help.

Thanks again!

sincerely

song

ÔÚ2010-01-25 14:26:57£¬"Ross Walker" <ross.rosswalker.co.uk> дµÀ£º