[AMBER] Aborted tests for AmberTools-1.3

From: Hopkins, Robert <hopkins.uhcl.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:03:26 -0600

Dear Amber Developers and Users,

[First of all, I'm really grateful for all the time and effort that
Developers, and also Users, put into answering user questions, like
mine. This is clearly in addition to busy research schedules, regular
duties, family, etc., etc. Thanks very much!]

I recently installed AmberTools-1.3 in a Cygwin environment. Most tests
passed and only two tests failed significantly, both testing sleap
(where $AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber11):

1.) $AMBERHOME/test/sleap/pdbent/Run.pdbent2 The test aborts with
a stackdump at the command: hpv = loadpdb 1hpv.pdb, and

2.) $AMBERHOME/test/sleap/amoeba/Run.amoeba_sol This test aborts
with a stackdump at the command: solvateoct hpv WATBOX 4.0.

[Note, just in case the stackdumps are of any use, I've attached them].
Thanks in advance for any comments or suggestions!

Bob Hopkins