Re: [AMBER] Residue DA not in library dna.amber94.rlb.

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:15:13 -0500

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010, Lixia Jin Day wrote:

> When running nab examples program_7, it gave message:
> Residue DA not in library dna.amber94.rlb.
> After removing the specific reslib from the code (below), it ran ok. What is
> the right or default reslib?

The default reslib is "all_nucleic94.lib"; we will update the Users' Manual
for the problem you report with program_7.

["reslibs" in general are not much used anymore in nab, and not all of them
have been revised to take into account new PDB naming schemes. All of this
needs an overhaul....]

Thanks for the report....dac