Re: [AMBER] Amber10 Installation

From: sikander azam <syedazam2008.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 07:23:05 -0500

I compiled gfortran successfully and then make also went well. While doing
"make test"

a lots of test passed and tail was having an error as follows:

bin/rm -f TEST_FAILURES.diff
( cd nab; make test )
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/amber11/test/nab'
Running test to make dna duplex:

        PASSED
Running Reflexive test:

        PASSED
Running test of hashed arrays:

        PASSED
Running test to compute chemical shifts
   (This tests many parts of the compiler and libraries)

        PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
   (This tests the molecular mechanics interface)

        PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization with shake
   (This tests the molecular mechanics interface)

        PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
   (This tests the generalized Born implementation)

        PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
   (This tests the LCPO surface area)

        PASSED
Running test to do simple minimization
   (This tests the ao generalized Born implementation)

        PASSED
Running test to do molecular dynamics with rattle

        PASSED
Running test of fibre-diffraction module

        PASSED
Running test of randomized embedding

1c1
< radius of gyration: 7.340
---
> radius of gyration:    7.294
   FAILED (OK if gyration radius is about 7 or 8)
Running test to compute NAB energy of 3dfr minus waters.
Compare the NAB energy with the previously computed Amber energy:
Amber8 total energy is 5184.0880
   NAB total energy is 5184.0880
        PASSED
Running test to create Amber force-field description
        PASSED
checking the prmtop file:
        PASSED
Running test to compute GB Newton-Raphson and normal modes:
        PASSED
Running test to compute non-GB Newton-Raphson and normal modes:
        PASSED
Running test to create a simple mmCIF file
        PASSED
Running test to do simple xmin minimization
        PASSED
Running test to compute GB normal modes using DSYEVD:
        PASSED
Running test to compute GB normal modes using DSAUPD:
        PASSED
Running test to compute Langevin modes:
        PASSED
Running test to do simple lmod optimization
1c1
< Glob. min. E         =     -128.257 kcal/mol
---
> Glob. min. E         =     -120.530 kcal/mol
   FAILED (probably OK if energy is -120 to -130)
Running test to do simple minimization
   (This tests the generalized Born implementation)
        PASSED
Running test of the isotropic periodic sum technique
32c32
<     Total:  -71661.577948009
---
>     Total:  -71661.577948008
   FAILED (possibly: see if diffs above look OK)
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/amber11/test/nab'
cd ptraj_rmsa && ./Run.rms
diffing rms.dat.save with rms.dat
PASSED
cd ptraj_rms && ./Run.rms
ptraj: test rms and 2drms commands
diffing rms_fit.dat.save with rms_fit.dat
PASSED
diffing rms_nofit.dat.save with rms_nofit.dat
PASSED
diffing rms2d.ps.save with rms2d.ps
PASSED
cd ptraj_matrix && ./Run.matrix
ptraj: analyze fluctuation matrices
diffing 1rrb_vac_distmat.dat.save with 1rrb_vac_distmat.dat
awk: fatal: can't open source file
`/home/ssa/amber11//home/ssa/amber11//home/ssa/amber11/bin/bin/test/ndiff.awk'
for reading (No such file or directory)
possible FAILURE:  check 1rrb_vac_distmat.dat.dif
cd ptraj_remd_netcdf && ./Run.ptraj netcdf.mod
ptraj: Test processing of NetCDF REMD trajectories.
diffing dist.dat.save with dist.dat
PASSED
cd ptraj_comprehensive && ./Run.comprehensive netcdf.mod
ptraj: Test multiple ptraj actions.
diffing dist_end_to_end.list.save with dist_end_to_end.list
PASSED
diffing omega.save with omega
PASSED
diffing phi.save with phi
PASSED
diffing psi.save with psi
PASSED
diffing watershell.list.save with watershell.list
PASSED
diffing test.mdcrd.save with test.mdcrd
PASSED
testing NetCDF...
diffing trajectory.mdcrd with trajectory_test.mdcrd
PASSED
*cd antechamber/top2mol2 && ./Run.top2mol2
 Cannot open atom type corresponding file
/home/ssa/amber11//home/ssa/amber11//home/ssa/amber11/bin/bin/dat/antechamber/ATOMTYPE_CHECK.TAB,
exit
  ./Run.top2mol2:  Program error
make: *** [test.antechamber] Error 1
Kindly guide me in resolving this.....