Re: [AMBER] heat further an equilibrated system

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:11:39 -0500

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Jayalakshmi Sridhar <jsridhar.xula.edu> wrote:
> Sorry about that. The university webmail I am using keeps changing the options frequently. I have now tried to send it again as plain text. Hope it comes out ok. The problem I am encountering is this:
> When reading the reference coordinates it says-
> rfree: End of file on unit 5.

unit 5 should be the mdin file. the refc file should be unit 10, so
the problem, I think, lies in the mdin terminating sooner than the
program expects it to.

This is not indicative of erroneous input values necessarily, but
rather an incorrectly assembled namelist. What does your input file
look like?