RE: [Subject Filtered] Re: [AMBER] AmberTools-1.3 Install Problem 10%

From: Hopkins, Robert <hopkins.uhcl.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:34:13 -0600

Dr. Case and Amber/Cygwin users,

Thanks for your reply. I just upgraded to Cygwin 1.7 and had not
encountered this problem previously (vfork or fork: Resource temporarily
unavailable) -- but, as you note, it is a Cygwin problem that's been
around awhile. The main Cygwin mailing list (found at: www.cygwin.com)
suggests that all the DLLs need to be 'rebased', however other users say
that this doesn't cure the problem. I appreciate your help!

Bob Hopkins