Re: [AMBER] Lennard-Jones Parameters in prmtop

From: Jianhui Tian <jianhuitian.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:08:18 -0500

Hi,

I did use a frcmod file to change the parameters. But Amber use additive
mean for sigma and geometric mean for epsilon, while I need to use geometric
mean for both sigma and epsilon to get the right parameter for NaCl. This is
the reason why I also need to change prmtop file after generate one.
Thanks.

Jianhui