Re: [AMBER] error regarding NMR restrains

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 17:24:26 -0500

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010, mani grover wrote:

> I checked the user manual Of amber8&9(section 2.8&2.9) available online but
> didnt get information about how to give NMR restrains for protein structure
> please give me link or any information so that i can perform equilibriation

I was referring to section numbers in the current (Amber10) manual. But all
versions have a section or chapter entitled "NMR refinement using sander".
On the other hand, learning about NMR restraints won't help much in
"performing equilibration". Maybe you should start with the tutorials,
including the one on NMR refinement, if that is indeed what you are interested
in.

...dac