Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic Integration to calculate binding energy of Benzene in t4_lysozyme

From: Sushil Mishra <sushilbioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 10:19:31 +0100

Dear Dr Steinbrecher,

Thanks alot for your kind reply !
Well, from this discussion i came in conclusion the i shall calculate
relative binding energy of methyl fucose wrt fucose as descrived in tutorial
for phenol wrt benzene. This wil be a small transformation of methyl group
in the fucose ring. Could you suggest me the timespan for minimization,
equil and production phase. Should I try with given input files in tutorial
or this was just for teaching purpose, and i shuold try longer run in first
ateempt ?

Thanking u
sushil