Re: [AMBER] ATP/GTP parameters

From: E.M. <pckboy.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:31:22 -0600

Cheers Francois

I was wondering what kind of procedure you followed to compute the
charges of your parameter set of phosphates (the Duan et al. FF (ff03)),
with this I mean the optimization of the energy, was this a G9-N31 with
p and d?. I tried to repeat the parameter optimization but things did
not converge "there".

Regards

Eduardo