Re: [AMBER] TI in Amber 10 with ifsc=2, energy decomposition and restraints

From: Samuel Genheden <samuel.genheden.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 11:46:05 +0100

Hi, Thomas

and thanks for your quick answer. When I read the manual ifsc=2
sounded ideally for my case, but as you explain it I would have to use
ifsc=1. A good input option, in my case, would be to have a option
similar to scmask that will zero the Lennard-Jones intermolecular
interactions with the masked atoms. Now I have to prepare another
prmtop file where I manually set the parameters to zero.

/ Samuel